We’re looking for freelance US writers to join our content creation project for a leading retail and wholesale trader of luxury goods.
This project will involve producing brand guides and category descriptions in an elevated yet accessible tone of voice. The editorial brief is very specific meaning you’ll have to have strong attention to detail. Due to the short timelines for this project we’re looking for writers who operate well at a fast pace.
Who you are:
- You’re a native American English speaker
- You have the ability to understand and respond to a precise brief
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have experience working to tight deadlines
- You have experience producing content for fashion brands (desirable, not essential)
- You’re available immediately
Quill is the leading Primary Content production platform for e-commerce businesses.
Primary Content is the critical pre-purchase information that drives online performance. It includes product and category descriptions as well as buying, how-to and destination guides. We work with global brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Argos, Google, Thomas Cook, eBay, Farfetch, dunhill, John Lewis and Louis Vuitton.Quill Cont